“We Really Liked This Place! Great Concept!”

The Mojo Grill & Catering Company
Ranked #6 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We walked in and loved the atmosphere. We were dining without the little ones, so we decided to sit at the bar, it was nice. They have TV's, so I was able to glance at the golf Tournament and my husband was able to watch the race and basketball game. We ordered draft beer and some appetizers. The beer was nice and cold. We had the wing trio, 15 wings your choice of 3 different sauces. NICE! Wings were good! We also had the cheesy bacon fries, also pretty good. Looked at the full menu to get and idea of what dinner was like and the menu looked good. We will be back. The bartenders were nice and the restaurant was nicely decorated, restrooms were clean, and the music level was great! The only thing I would change is: They had a Bloody Mary Bar, GREAT CONCEPT!! I was going to get it, BUT......None of the items sitting on the table were covered, so the stuff (veggies, etc) were exposed to the stuff in the air, people constantly walking by. Also, nothing was on ice. So great idea, bad presentation! We will be back!!

5  Thank GTGT76
Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill & Catering Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant! We really appreciate your review on TripAdvisor. That is a great suggestion to serve our Bloody Mary toppings over ice, we will start implementing that next Sunday! And will look into getting covered dishes as well. Thank you for the suggestions and we really appreciate your business... Hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Ocala. The Cuban is great, the Fish Tacos are some of the best I've ever had and most recently I have fallen in love with the Slap Yo Mama Wings. Those things are sooooooooo goooood. The restaurant seems always busy and the atmosphere is great. I had take-out today (Wednesday) and it was kid's night (kids everywhere!) They had a pony outside, face painting and balloon art inside. If I had small kids I would be there every Wednesday. Do yourself a favor and give this place a try. You won't be disappointed.

Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill & Catering Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

We are so happy to hear how much you love Mojo's! Thank you for the great TripAdvisor review. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Had three kinds of chicken wings-- some of the best, grilled with bourbon sauce, teryaki sauce and hot sauce. Fresh finger licking good also had Cuban sandwich and I had pork sand-- excellent side of red beans and rice great

Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill & Catering Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your meal! Thank you for supporting The Mojo Grill & Catering Co. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The food is wonderful and very fresh. Everything I tried is flavorful. Good value. The service once of the days was horrible.... So take from that what you will.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Their wings are phenomenal. We ask them to be cooked crispy and they are perfect. Really can't go wrong with any style but Rhondos style is our fav