“Good cuban sandwich and empanada”

The Mojo Grill & Catering Company
Ranked #13 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Loud on the weekends, great for lunch. Good food, lots of it and reasonable prices. We loved the cuban sandwich and empanada. Service is good.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Mojo is reminiscent of the House of Blues in NOLA, albeit on a much smaller scale. Have been here twice, husband and I have enjoyed our food very much. Of course, we love the blues, too. My only complaint is the place is like a freezer. Have missed going there a couple of times because I was only wearing short sleeves. So, I gotta plan ahead! Service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

comes with waffle fries I dont like them ,atmoshpere was ok kinda old rock and roll small tables and kinda busy at lunch but descent food , service is alittle slow .

Reviewed October 7, 2012

They have AMAZING food, and great specials. After 8pm, appetizers are half off. Mondays are all you can eat wings for $12. EVERYTHING I've had from here has been amazing. Their wings are crispy with just the right amount of sauce, their sandwiches are to die for. The pulled pork nachos are delicious. Burgers are great, and service is always SPOT ON at BOTH the Ocala and Belleview locations. We have NEVER had a problem, and whenever we want wings, a cuban, or just about anything else, this is where we go. Even the sides are amazing. I am PICKY about Gumbo and theirs is AMAZING. Their red beans and rice is delicious too and they have WAFFLE FRIES! I love this place and always recommend it. Plus, if you ever DON'T like something, they NEVER kick about replacing it with something you DO like. They even give samples if you ask!

2  Thank Tana B
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were turned on to this by other family-food is good and portions large. We go at least once a month.