“Probably my favorite place”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #43 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love going to Longhorn. The food is great, the service, too. The only bad thing is that if you didn't call before hand, you'll probably have to wait for a table. But it's one of my favorite places in Ocala.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We haven't visited here in two months based on the service from previous visits. Today we found that lasting impressions continue. My $23 ribeye wasn't much better than an IHOP breakfast steak. The staff always seems hurried here though they are friendly enough. For the prices they now charge we felt that the level of service and attention should have been far better. They don't seem to keep staff here long as there is a different group every time we go. Overall we describe this as an 'ordinary at best' restaurant with nothing either so bad or so good to comment further.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I had lobster and steak there. The steak was great but the lobster was mediocre. We did go back a second time and had a great meal. Lesson learned...don't order seafood at a steak place!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stop here frequently when we have business in Ocala. Our experience yesterday did not measure up to past visits. My husband sent his food back twice because it arrived cold. My soup & sandwich was O.K. but his was not good after 2 try's. He finally ordered French Onion soup only. They did not charge him at all because of the delay in his order. We really like this restaurant but they need to exert more effort in delivering their entrees hot as promised.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Love to get the wild west shrimp here and a salad...the steaks are really good to..Burgers are yummy to!