“Great food,great wines”

Cuvee Wine & Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 27th Ave
Description: At Cuvee Wine & Bistro in Ocala, FL your experience will always be elegant and refined. Treat yourself and your loved ones to Cuvee for any occasion.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We came to Ocala and I wanted to treat my mother and daughter to a great night out. Locals suggested we try Cuvée and I am glad we followed the recommendation. The wine selection and delivery system is really great. Their selection of wines is first rate and you could make an evening of just tasting wines. The meals were prepared perfectly and our waiter made the evening perfect.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I've visited Cuvee twice. The wine experience is great fun and the atmosphere inside is wonderful (though the location seems odd and screams doctor's office or something from the outside). The food -- eh. Nothing memorable. I wouldn't bother going back with my husband for a nice dinner - but I'd return with friends for wine/apps/desserts.

1  Thank IrishTwinMama
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We go to Cuvee on our personal Special Occasions; Birthdays, Anniversaries, pre-Christmas (for the lights), etc. We never go to a good restaurant on Holidays - fixed menus and adjusted services.
I think we prepare for Cuvee because it is an unusual place and not inexpensive so we want to really enjoy what they offer which includes atmosphere, excellent food, skilled service, wines and a full bar.
I won't do the wine presentation service because I've never seen anything like the French Dispensing System. You must see and use it yourself. Buy a $ amount card of your choice and use it for any wine you wish to taste.
The food is well presented, well cooked and just a little different. The Seafood (lobster claw/jumbo shrimp/scallops) Risotto was amazing and they had a small and large portion from which to choose. Grilled Caesar Salad was special. I could go on.
Our next trip to Cuvee will be for appitizers and drinks in the bar area - maybe spur of the moment. We are fortunate we live in Ocala!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

You can't get a better meal anywhere. Cuvee is the best. They don't rush you, the service is wonderful, ambiance perfect and the food is always served beautifully and tastes even better.
aslo--the wine selection is unbelievable.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I visited with our 3 children and in laws while in this area for a short visit. We are from
Washington DC, so familiar with fine dining. My husband reserved several weeks in advance. No indication was given at that time that they would have a limited, fixed Valentine menu. The prices were quite high. We were with 3 children--they ordered off the same menu since ni other option. Thank goodness we aren't on a budget!!! That was the second disappointment, the pricing and menu.

Our first was our treatment upon arrival. Despite the fact that we had received a confirmation phone call several hours before out seating time the restaurant did not seem prepared for us. We waited in the lobby for nearly 10 min. My father in law frail, with a cane in hand. The food was very good--everyone enjoyed their meal although I left hungry from the filet and lobster tail. I'm not a large person, either (125 lb). My white wine was served room temp so I asked for ice to chill it--very unsophisticated indeed, but they only way I could enjoy the Savignon Blanc I selected. This should have clued the server that something was amiss.

The bread served pre-meal was delicious and enjoyed by all.

The restaurant is perfect for a date night but slightly dark for a family dinner.

3  Thank arabena