“Best in Ocala!”

Cuvee Wine & Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 27th Ave
Description: At Cuvee Wine & Bistro in Ocala, FL your experience will always be elegant and refined. Treat yourself and your loved ones to Cuvee for any occasion.
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We visit Cuvee often (might consider us regulars). Cuvee is our favorite place in Ocala for happy hour, dinner, late night nightcap, or just about any time we want great wine, great mixed drinks, great food, or great service. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Atmosphere is sophisticated without being pretentious. Food and drinks are fresh, flavorful, and of highest quality. If you visit Ocala, this is the best of the best!

There are newer reviews for Cuvee Wine & Bistro

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice to get to a beautiful building (even though it is shared by a medical facility) with plenty of parking and an entrance area so beautifully done, I'd wished I could have some of the wall hangings in my home. Talk about setting a mood.

Liked the fact that the dining areas were kind of set up in individual little spaces so it was quiet.

The bar area, with its huge and unusual wine tasting possibilties, were intriguing. Though our group passed on purchasing a "wine card", which was probably fun, we did enjoy the wines we had -- and were glad this operation understands the difference between different types of wine glasses. A little bit pricey on the wine prices, though, but, heck, this was a special place.

Saw many, many well dressed people coming in to the restaurant - so unusual here in central Florida. A lot of young people seemingly WITHOUT tattoos.

Their wait staff was professional and attentive and the general manager, who came over to us more than once, seemed genuinely interested in making sure everything went well.

I loved their dishes, smart and modern, but my purse was too small to take any home!!!! LOL.

Warm freshbreads were immediately on our table, with a nice dipping sauce. Our friends shared a duck tapas (appetizer) and we shared outstanding crab cakes, served with a corn mixture.

Among the main courses - a rissoto with shrimp (which comes in portion sizes. Even the small was so large my friend took home a bit). One guest has a steak and my Mr. Wonderful had a lamb steak plate, which needed the assistance of the manager as it had two large bones. Wish I had a dog!!! (just kidding). I enjoyed a salmon dish, with very fresh greens and some sort of sweet potato item. Not sure exactly what it was, but I ate it.

The cheesecake dessert looked delicious, as their presentation of everything is top drawer. Coffee served in very unusual cups and saucers. Wonder where they get this stuff.

Overall, very good special place - for that special evening, as this was NOT an inexpensive meal.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Husband & I went to this restaurant, not having heard too much about it in advance. Our server was Tracie and between her and the excellent (with a capital E) food served at this restaurant, I can say with certainity, we will be back! From bread, appetizer, entree and dessert (husbands' b'day-treated to a fabulous cake) our taste buds were treated to one savory flavor after another. Yes, it's a tad pricey, but worth every penny. We ordered a bottle of wine instead of doing the wine bar setup (which we'll do next time). This area of Central Florida has been needing an establishment like this for a LONG time and it has FINALLY arrived.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

First experience dining here and it was wonderful! Service was top notch and atmosphere most eye-catching as you are surrounded by beautiful lighting and wine coolers. The food was exquisite; we had the lamb and the duck and both were outstanding. A must visit!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

All I can think about are the garlic tenderloin tips, mouth watering, so tender they melt in your mouth. Huge selection for all you wine lovers. Prompt service and friendly, atmosphere like this not found anywhere else in Ocala!