“NICE PLACE FOR LADIES WHO LUNCH”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #121 of 483 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A very popular place, New Orleans decor, 3 good sized dining areas plus bar area. food great, can take groups, have been many times.
Hernando, Florida
“NICE PLACE FOR LADIES WHO LUNCH”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

If you have been to Mimi's you have been to this one. Always crowded though. Convenient location near nice shopping area.

Visited July 2012

Defiance, Ohio
“Great food, good service!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My first time to Mimi's and I was pleasantly surprised! I was traveling and it was the recommendation of the desk clerk. The hostess was very pleasant, found me a good table, and took my drink order. The atmosphere was nice - I liked checking out the wall decorations! The server was extremely busy, so I had to wait a little, but that was fine. I had the Mediterranian Pasta. I asked that it be light on the sauce and it was served perfectly. A manager brought me my bill - along with 2 delicious muffins for being a first-time customer!

Visited December 2012
new york
“terrible service”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Four of us went for breakfast and probably won't go back again. It always scares me when a wait person takes our order without writing it down; 3 of our orders were correct but the 4th was not. By the time it arrived, the rest of us were almost done with our meals. Then when this person's french toast finally arrived, there was no syrup. We had to ask a woman sweeping the floors to go get our waitress. We were never asked if we wanted more coffee; again, we had to search someone out for a second cup.

• Visited December 2012
Navarre, Florida
“Classy restaurant serving long time family favorite food!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Atmosphere & waiters far more sophisticated than expected. The food was generous in proportions and tasted like it was made by "Mom". We heard it was great for breakfast but were there at noon time for lunch. We'll go back again!

• Visited October 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Get a muffin”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Club rode down from Jacksonville for brunch. 13 people. We had called ahead and they had an area set up for us when we arrived. drink orders were quickly taken and delivered. Breakfast is available all day. The muffins are great

• Visited October 2012