“Everyon seems to say the same thing - great!”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #72 of 499 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Everyone seems to be saying the same thing - I was shocked myself - this place is simple good food and fun - I actually look forward to eating there - I eat out a lot - and it is nice to have a clean friendly tasty place to actually look forward to... I hope they stay like this... Try it... You will love it....

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thanks for the feedback, @Ocala_Dad! We're glad you look forward to eating here, because we look forward to seeing you!