“Good food, good service.”

Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Good pizza and Italian food, friendly service. Good prices.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

great atmospher and the pizza and calzones are the best, love it

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Lovely and friendly service.Seems to have a very loyal clientele.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

The sauces are rich and meaty. The servings are plentiful, and the service is friendly and efficient. The bread is great. Did I mention that the bread is great? The restaurant offered much more than I expected when I walked into a little restaurant in a strip shopping center. I would have rated this restaurant very good if the table had been cleaned instead of just being wiped off after the previous patrons. The table looked dirty and was a little sticky. I managed to overlook the table once I had my first taste of my meal.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Bad experiences there on several occasions of burned charred pizzas. When we called the last time it happened and complained we were told by Sammy's wife a refund would be given but when we showed up to get it Sammy refused to issue it and said he did not care what his wife said& that he was the owner and told me to leave and never come back! Unbelievable! This is some of the most rude behavior I have ever experienced in my entire life of customer service. Most restaurant managers would have not only honored what their rep told us by phone but also would have valued the customer before profits!

1  Thank mysteryreviews