“Overpriced, Overrated Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Visited this establishment for the first and last time today. Heard their advertisement on the radio and decided to try it as I had received a Gift Card for Christmas. What a Disappointment. We ordered the grilled combo for two at $40. It came with two salads, two sides, and garbanzo beans for the vegetable of the day. The main course was ridiculous, 2 very small pieces of 3/4 raw tuna, a very little piece of sea bass, a equally miniscule piece of salmon, two small sea scallops and two medium size shrimp. Sure glad we ordered a appetizer (best part of the meal) or we would have left hungry. Save your money and go to Red Lobster or a local fish house.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Bonefish Grill in Ocala several times and have always gotten a good meal. Although crowded for the area, the wait staff are courteous and pleasant. The entrees are rarely priced and the drink menu is reasonable. Reservations are highly recommended for this lively evening venue.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife & I made our first visit to Bonefish grill yesterday.First the good stuff, we were seated as soon as we entered & led to a nice booth.Waiter came to our table within two minutes & brought us our draft beers very quickly. We ordered two starters consisting of bang bang shrimp & calamira which arrived hot within 10 minutes. Our waiter was outstanding through the entire meal. My wife ordered the wood grilled rainbow trout with asparagus & salad & I ordered the kobe burger with corn/lump crab chowder. The chowder was excellent. Now the not so good stuff: The beer was way too warm,the calamira was overcooked which is very common in Ocala restaurants.He graciously took it off my bill but I was really looking forward to enjoying tender calamira. The trout was bland & dry but the butter sauce helped a little. Asparagus consisted of five sprouts & undercooked. My kobe burger was ordered medium well but came out rare. The bang bang shrimp was very good. So,some things good,some not so good. If we go back I'll stick with the shrimp & chowder only & iced tea. Our total with tip was $82.00.

1  Thank eddiegin
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is part of a national chain that provides consistent good food and service. The staff is always pleasant and the service is on point. The food options are very good and the kitchen will modify the amount of sauce provided upon request, the staff can provide some suggestions if asked. There are good meat and chicken entree options for the family members who may not care for seafood.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Every year when we visit Florida, we make sure we eat at Bonefish grille. They have a great menu and everything I have had is delicious. My favorite is the coconut shrimp appetizer and their coconut pie dessert (yes, I am a coconut fan). The service is always good and the servers are very knowledgable about the menu.