“Always a pleasure”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We love this place and it is our "Go To Place" for every special occasion. Wednesdays are "Bang Bang Shrimp Night" - not to be missed! Everything is great including the service and atmosphere.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Loved the food, the menu, the service, and the atmosphere. The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is what a "foodies" dreams are about. The chimichuri was excellent and the seafood cooked to perfection. My husband's steak was the finest quality, and cooked to perfection. Our waiter could run a school for waitstaff. Everything about it was excellent.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband loves the bang bang shrimp and I go for the mussels Joesephine. Even as an appetizer I find it a meal

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Service was very good. Had alot of fun with the staff. Food was very good.Close to Homewood Suites

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was good, very dark place-maybe good for romance but I would like to see my food. Nothing spectacular which for the price, I would expect to see a show :-) Went over a year ago and having been back since because I can find better atmosphere and food for less.