“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Service was very good. Had alot of fun with the staff. Food was very good.Close to Homewood Suites

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was good, very dark place-maybe good for romance but I would like to see my food. Nothing spectacular which for the price, I would expect to see a show :-) Went over a year ago and having been back since because I can find better atmosphere and food for less.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We like to stop in on Fridays for a quick drink and some apps. we love the free bread. The service is usually very good. The bar can sometimes get crowded. It is a fun place for a quick glass of wine and some conversation.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have had outstanding food and service here . . .. and not so good when there was a large party present - causing service to go off the rails.
A bit pricey, but worth it, if you don't have too much competition for service.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We stopped at the Ocala Bonefish Grill while traveling to Homosassa on St rd 200. We did not eat lunch that day and stopped in right as they were opening and set at the bar. Within 20 minutes the bar was full of elderly couples. I found out it Bang Bang Wednesday. A couple minutes later this old couple stands right behind me and the women keeps repeating over and over that they sit where we were sitting EVERY Wednesday. I was torn between letting her have the seats and choking her to death. I decided we would heat extra slow and have an extra cocktail to tick the old bitty off. While the bartender was taking our order she was interrupted by another little old lady whose life was going to over if she did not get some more butter instantly. The food was excellent. The staff was great (I feel sorry for them having to deal with the customers). But I can not stand the old condo commandos from "top of the world"

2  Thank markinjax