“Quick breakfast, friendly service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #310 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food was well prepared, as expected from a chain. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Just a place to grab a meal. A little expensive for what you get. It is not
a place that I would frequent.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I like going to iHops but never find them particularly great. They are a good place to have breakfast: good egg dishes and pancakes. Syrup is often dribbled on the containers and I rarely use anything but the original syrup unless I think to bring some hot maple syrup. I'd recommend it as enjoyable but am not overly enthusiastic about it. Years ago, as I recall, it was a lot better chain.

Thank Dr._Jack_L._Edwards
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We like the Steak Tips and the Shrimp with roasted potatoes

Reviewed March 18, 2012

YUM - always good - Pancakes, crepes, all of it!
It is usually busy on the weekends but the wait goes by quickly.