“A good choice for this locale”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
“A good choice for this locale”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel. The room and bathroom were clean. We were however, surprised that there was no bathtub. When I inquired I was told that only 2 Queen and King suite rooms had a bathtub which seemed odd to me. So, if a bathtub is important to you be forewarned. However, the hotel was quite acceptable and provided a very nice breakfast buffet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Retiredonli
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Retiredonli,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview located at exit 341 off I-75. We glad that you were able to experience clean bathroom and bedrooms at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you were able to join us for our On the House Hot Complimentary Breakfast that is served from 6am to 10am daily. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Nathan Knightes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have done a lot of work in the Ocala area, staying at least fifteen nights per year. The price to stay off of the main exit on I-75 is very expensive. Staying just two exits south saves me over $50 per night and there are plenty of places to eat right in the area. The staff is excellent and very helpful. Typical of Hampton Inn everything was very clean and the breakfast is always hot and ready right no time. I have stayed here almost a whole month in the past two years. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Even though it sits right near the I-75 expressway it is a very quiet hotel. Because of the great pr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike P
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Mike P,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you found our hotel such a great value compared to the other hotels on the other Ocala exit off of I-75. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the On the House Hot Complimentary Breakfast which is served daily from 6am to 10am. We hope you got to enjoy our brand new Precor Fitness Center that we just installed. We hope that when you come back to Ocala you will stay where it is quiet from highway noise, hot breakfast made on time, and clean crisp rooms, at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview.

Naples, Florida
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Pet Friendly, great attitude, nice rooms, good breakfast. Grass around the area for walking the dog, clean grounds and parking lot. It's nice when you are not treated like the bad guy when you have a pet along with on a road trip!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear 418JCB2013,

Thank your time to recently fill out a Trip Advisor Review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate it. We are excited that you had a great stay with us. We are pleased that you were able to find a pet friendly hotel in the Ocala area, by staying with us. We hope if you are in the area again, that you allow us to serve you again.

alpharetta, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Price for location was high. Room was modest. Staff were eihter overly friendly or completed ignored us. Be certain you want to stay in Belleview and not Ocala. Not much around the hotel in Belleview and this hotel is 10 minutes south of State Road 200, where shopping, restaurants and activity abounds.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Daniel T,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry about the inconsistent service you received during your stay. We always strive to do our best and anticipate all guests' needs. Your comments will help us ensure we're always at our best. We hope we'll have another chance to serve you.

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a great hotel and location to stop at in central Florida. The area is busy but not as busy as other exits. Hotel is new and there are several restaurants within a half mile including one in the shopping center next to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Daytongirl,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone how nice our hotel is. We are conviently located off Interstate 75 at exit 341. Once again thank you for your review.

Monticello, Kentucky
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night on our way to South Florida. After a 12 hour drive we looked forward to the hotel and a good nights rest. This is a nice Hampton and we have stayed there before. Check in was easy and efficient and the hotel is easily accessed from I-75. When we entered our room there was a barking dog next door. We did not know that Hampton allowed pets. Given my choice I probably would not choose to stay at a hotel that allows pets. I don't think it lends itself to cleanliness. THE dog barked for two and one half hours while we were trying to turn in early. I called the front desk 3 times and they found out that the owners had gone to a restaurant for dinner and left the dog unattended in their room. They tried to contact them by cell phone but failed to get them. I was NOT happy. I went to check out the next morning and asked to speak to the manager. He came out from the office to speak to me and was very apologetic, understanding, and kind in his comments. Very professional. He made us feel a lot better just talking to him. I will stay there again because of his graciousness.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Corvette1871,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests. I actually recall our conversation that we had that morning. Thank you for your comment about our conversation. I'm a traveler just like most of my guests and I have a certain expectation when I visit hotels. I'm glad that our conversation made you feel better about what happened. I hope if you are in the area again, we can serve you again!

Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

In town for business. Greeted by a good staff and very clean hotel. Internet was good no problems. One of the best Hamptons I have stayed at for the year. Newer hotel with big Tv in room. Great stay and I would definitely stay again. Located right off interstate and very convenient

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time it takes to fill out a review on our hotel. In addition, I'd like you to know that as the General Manager I personally read each review, and respond back to them. I see that you enjoyed our hotel due to the close proximity it has to the Interstate 75. We are glad that you were able to experience our Hamptonality and a fresh and clean guestroom. We hope if you are in the area again, and should need hotel accommodations that you would allow us to serve you again.