Stayed at this hotel on business for a week. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice but no microwaves or refrigerators in the room. That made it difficult keeping items or heating things up. We were able to use the microwave at breakfast area when we needed one. There was a few restaurants within walking distances and a Cracker Barrel within a 1/4 mile or so of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florida, this scenic Marion County property has all of the Southern charm you expect to find in the horse capital of the world. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview is located near I-75 exit 341 in Ocala, Florida and minutes from The Villages, Wildwood, Belleview and Dunnellon.Guests can explore Marion County’s bountiful outdoor attractions all minutes from the hotel doors. The adventures are endless as travelers can enjoy swimming, kayaking, tubing and canoeing in the Silver River State Park or Rainbow Springs, mountain biking at The Santos Trails, glass bottom boat tours at Silver Springs, or the hiking/horseback riding trails in the lush Marjorie Harris Carr Greenway. Guests who enjoy the equestrian arts can visit The Florida Horse Park or book one of the dozens of horse farm tours in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview Hotel Ocala
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ocala - Belleview