“very good”

Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Description: A elegant steakhouse with outdoor dining. Tableclothes, candle lite dining,Prime beef and fresh seafood. Over 1000 bottles of wine, and a large premuim bar with a wide selection of bevarages.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

very nice atmosphere, the best in ocala. The service is very good as is the food. The steaks come on a very hot plate with sizziling butter that adds to the great flavor. The sides are family style and very generous. They also have a great wine list. This is really the only steak option in Ocala and well worth the money. Good job Mark's.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

its pricey but worth it i got the filet mignon and it was so good, i like it well done and they took it back and made it the way i wanted it. great service

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Pricey for this area. Efficient service. Well ;prepared food. Limited selection, but then its a steak house. Parking could be a problem, but they claimed valet available, but we were able to park almost at the door for arriving early. Single candle on the dessert was thoughtful for my wife's birthday.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to Marks for a special dinner since it was the anniversary of our engagement . I was presented a lovely Rose when we entered. Lisa was singing in the lounge wondeful songs that were so special for the evening.
We had a wonderful dinner and a beautiful strawberry shortcake dessert. I would recommend Marks for dinner anytime.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love a great steak and I am very picky as I can make a great steak...I make my own marinades from scratch! They have a good thing going. And service is always good too:)