Seven Sisters Inn
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$71
ComfortSuites
$129
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
$46
$89
$133
$118
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$83
La Quinta
$119
$108
Homewood
$70
SleepInn
$55
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My new husband and I spent the past 2 nights at the Seven Sisters Inn as a "mini-honeymoon." We had a wonderful time. Bob & Maria the innkeepers were exceptional hosts-warm, loving and determined to ensure a wonderful visit. We stayed in the Paris room and it made us remember our trip to Paris last year. Our room was exquisite and the attention to detail was incredible. The food was awesome and fresh made each morning. We will definitely be back to visit again! We highly recommend the Seven Sisters Inn for anyone looking for a beautiful and enchanting weekend or stay of any kind.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and traveled to Ocala for a Blues Festival that wasn't actually going on, (I made the plans) but it didn't matter. No reservations and not knowing where we would stay that evening, our 22nd wedding anniversary, we drove through the historic district and stopped a postman asking him if he know of any B&B's nearby, first he said he didn't then he came back and said down on Ft King there are some places but he didn't know the name......So we hopped back into our car and drove a few blocks finding the Seven Sisters Inn, when we went inside a young lady was decorating and didn't know if any rooms where available, but she was willing to call "Bob" the owner of the place, Bob was there within a few minutes and couldn't have been anymore accomodating, he had one room left "the Madrid" suite and even gave us a 10% discount for early booking?? Anyhow the room was fantastic and so clean my wife joked about bringing the housekeeper, Maria, home with us. Bob then made us reservations for dinner at La Cusine, gave us the key and said he would get our information later on, just bring in your stuff and make yourselves at home............so we did, from the two person jacuzzi tub to the shower with 8, yes 8, shower heads we thought we died becuase this is what heaven must be like.... Breakfast the next morning was wonderful, we started chatting with the other house guests like family.....and the food was unbelievably delicious. We will be back soon but this time will stay in the Casablanca Suite, the title to our favorite movie..Thanks again Bob, Mike and Lori Barrella

Room Tip: If the "fitness center" is the kitchen and the "Swimming Pool" is the jacuzzi tub those are excellent too..............
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I LOVED the Seven Sisters Inn! We discovered it online while looking for a special place to stay in Ocala for our anniversary. I'm so glad we decided to give it a try. The outside of the property looks freshly painted and well maintained. The inside of the Inn is simply breathtaking! It is a place that you MUST see in person to truly appreciate. EVERY room is amazing... Bob's wife was able to give us a tour (history included) of the whole place because we were the only ones there. What a treat! We stayed in the Cairo Suite and totally felt like we were in Egypt. The in-room thermostat, complementary wi-fi, soft comfy king-size bed. cultural music, lavish decor, spa-like bathroom and fresh smelling towels are details we appreciate. Oh, did I mention how clean the whole place was??? That is so important to us! Breakfast was delicious both mornings...Bob tailored each course to our liking, and even sent us home with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Many thanks to Bob, his wife and their assistant for making our stay so memorable...

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie M
7StrInnkeeper, Owner at Seven Sisters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely and kind review. We so enjoy having you both ... for we shared common stories and interests. It is guests like you that make our work so worthwhile and memorable. We are, especially, honored to be part of your wonderful 16th wedding anniversary, and will think of you fondly every time we make chocolate chip cookies! Bob and Maria <3

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my first bed and breakfast experience, and I absolutely loved it!
I brought my special someone here as a surprise over Labor Day weekend, and added the Romance package.
Bob and Maria were absolutely fantastic and flexible, coordinating with me to get the right color flowers and bubbly, and to make sure that breakfasts he made for us were ok with my lady's dietary restrictions! The package also included a $50 gift certificate for a local premier restaurant, and the ones on their normal list were closed on Sundays, so they went out of their way again to get a certificate for somewhere special!
The suite, the Casablanca one, was incredible. Really comfy bed, and great decor. A hanging chair to sit in. And a bathroom that I would sell the souls of several others to have. The shower had 8 heads (4 on 2 walls), and the whirlpool tub was definitely large enough for two people to have a long relaxing soak. They also had a box of local chocolates waiting!
I highly recommend this place, and if you're military and can prove it, call to make the reservations!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andy T
7StrInnkeeper, Owner at Seven Sisters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Andy and Nicole.
We were so touched by your review ... thank you so much. We were, in addition, so grateful and blessed to be part of your "so long" and the memories you take with you on your next deployment. Your story made it special to us, so the rest was easy.
Make sure to keep us informed of how you are doing. I do hope one day we will be able to see you again, with another reason for celebration! In the meanwhile, we pray you keep safe and keep in the celebration of the beautiful relationship you have with Nicole. The magic was obviously there .... your life has beautiful promises.
Happiness!
Maria (and Bob!)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I will be back! The owners were amazing and place was spotless. This was our first B&B experence and now I'm nurvous that the others won't even come close to this place. The owner/inn keeper BOB and his wife were so personable and they made you feel right at home.

PS. The bed was so comfy and the sheets were quality this is a big deal to us!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple