“Would recommend to a friend and return very soon.”
Review of Seven Sisters Inn

Seven Sisters Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Ocala B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My boyfriend surprise me for the new year and and our anniversary was very pleased with everything. I felt like I was at home but didn't have to do anything but relax. The food was great and Maria was awesome. Maria makes you feel welcomed and that it's your own place. After staying there I don't think a hotel will ever do again.

• Stayed: January 2013
7StrInnkeeper, Owner at Seven Sisters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! It is guests like yourselves that make our work a passion. Our welcome mat will always be out for you ... since you are now part of our family! Happy travels ... continue the earths journeys! Bob

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Seven Sisters is a must if you like classic B&B's with its warm hospitality, impeccable service and truly unique decor. Each room offers a different motif. No ghosts though, at least not yet! And it is only a few blocks from busy train tracks if you , like, love trains.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Wow, what a great stay. The inn is more beautiful than the pictures on their website . My wife and I stayed in the Madrid room, it was great. The king sized bed was heavenly. The gas fireplace was a great addition to the atmosphere. Bob, the owner went out of his way to make us feel at home. Since we were the only ones staying at the inn that night, we had the chance to see all of the rooms. The distinct feel of each room has is quite unique. Marie the hostess and chef was incredible. I don,t think I've ever eaten that much for breakfast. Three courses!!! If we ever have the occasion to travel through Ocala again I know The Seven Sisters inn will be where we rest our weary bodies. Thanks Bob and Marie.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Darryl M
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A friend and I visited January 2013. This place is awesome! Immaculately decorated and plush. Very well kept. Extremely comfortable beds. Very friendly owners and staff. Food was incredible! We where not there to ghost hunt. Don't really believe all that. After a few unexplainable things over the weekend and examining the photos I took while there......I DO NOW!

Room Tip: Casablanca was the room we stayed in and enjoyed it. Would like to stay in the "King Tut"...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Calvin_Sheri
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed there on 1/5/13. This was his gift for my birthday the next day. It was the perfect gift of time with him, beautiful surroundings, and much needed relaxtion. We stayed in Madrid and if you have seen it, you know why it is so easy to get comfortable and relax. The host and cook, Marie, attends to your every need and makes you feel at home. I only wish that the time didn't go by so quickly!
Since we live in the area, we are looking forward to visiting the inn more in the future. We would advise anyone to go there for a wonderful experience for any occasion.

1  Thank Natmarq
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife,and I decided to book a return trip to the 7 Sisters for New Years eve,and we were completely blown away by the experience.Aesthetically speaking,the new owners have done an incredible job with the overall re-boot of the property.The rooms themselves were each,individually charming,and painstakingly delivered in a comfortable,exotic,and inviting fashion...The staff was extremely friendly,well researched and open in discussing the rich history of the property,and its surrounding area,as well as being completely attentive to the enjoyment of our stay....In the morning we woke up to a phenomenal 3 course breakfast,which was as well presented as it was tasty.

Overall,I highly recommend a stay at the 7 Sisters to anyone who's looking for a unique,and memorable experience,as well as a great value for your money.

2  Thank 19Justin79
7StrInnkeeper, Owner at Seven Sisters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

We are so humbled with your remarks and hope to keep up with the standards of incredible travelers as yourselves. Thank you for sharing us good ideas and reflections. We hope next time you come you will be further impressed. Welcome to our family! Bob Schmidt

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed two nights over New Years and this is absolutely one of the finest B&B's we have stayed in. Inn keepers Bob and Maria were very friendly and outgoing. The rooms are "over the top" for romance and comfort. The antique furniture and theme decor is first class. Chef Marie prepared breakfast each morning that would surpass most 5 star restuarants! This B&B will definitely be a regular visit for us!!
Mike and Jeanette