“Great time with good people”

ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours
Ranked #4 of 8 Tours in Ocala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a Real Florida Vacation with our ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours. ALL participants must be 18 years old and up.Guided ATV rides are a fun and exciting way to enjoy your Florida Vacation in the Ocala National Forest. We offer single or double rider ATVs which is the modern way to see "Old Florida". The ATVs are easy to operate and we welcome all levels of experience on this eco-tour. All ATVs are automatic and everything you need is provided from helmets to snacks. Ocala National Forest is home to abundant wildlife and unique animal habitats. You may enjoy seeing white tail deer, turkey, raccoon, unusual fox squirrels, eagles, hawks, and many other birds of prey. We offer rides ranging from 2 1/2 to 3 hours. We have access to miles of ATV trails all starting at newly built trailheads that provide restrooms and practice areas. This adventure will leave you with “Real Florida” memories that most visitors to our state rarely enjoy. Tours for 2 or more ATVs start at only $99. Call to make your reservation or to get all the information you need to make outdoor memories of Fla. a reality.
Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great time with good people”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My wife and I went on this tour in late July and it was AWESOME! Peter was friendly and his sidekick (sorry but forgot his name) was too nice, you can't beat them. We went on the 22 mile run through the Ocala National Forrest. I was hoping to see some bears, but settled by seeing fresh tracks that Peter pointed out to us. We stopped a few times and everytime Peter was asking if we wanted pictures. I would definitley do that again!

Visited July 2011
7 Thank Shackles-OMalley

NH
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“WOW! GREAT RIDE W/ A GREAT GUIDE!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

My husband and I were looking for something different to do while on vacation in Orlando and found ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours in Ocala.

Pete(?) was very gracious and accomodating and set up a tour for the very same day. I had never been on an ATV before and had the option of going on the back of my husbands or riding my own. I highly recomment riding your own. Pete very patiently showed me how to ride the the ATV. He supplied water and a snack. I recommend bringing more water if the weather is hot! There is a place on the back of the ATV to carry it and a camera.

We went on a 2 1/2 hour ride through the Ocala National Forest. We stopped along the way for Pete to show us different animal tracks (bear, deer, racoon etc). He pointed out different areas of the forest and how it is controlled by the forestry svc. He is very knowledgable about the park and wildlife. Although we didn't see any bears, Pete (being in the front) saw a bear on the side of the trail but it scampered off before we got there. We did see a deer. I don't know how he picked it out of the woods while riding, I couldn't even see it until it moved it's ears.

Our guide was also happy to take pictues of us in different spots. He had some great pictures of the wildlife in the forest. He also didn't mind if we stopped along the way to take our own pictures.

If you don't ride on a regular basis, I recommend the 21 mile trip (about 2-21/2 hours). Your thumb gets tired from holding down the throttle.

We had a great time! Worth the trip up from Orlando.

13 Thank RoxyNh