“Enjoyed my dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Coral Springs, Florida
“Enjoyed my dinner”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We chose this place for convenience after a Gator game. I had been there once before several years ago with my brother who lives nearby. We are from out of town. My husband does not eat seafood. I chose blackened shrimp and grilled scallops. Side dishes were green beans and a baked potato. I enjoyed my meal. I thought it was well prepared and it tasted good. It was reasonably priced. My husband had a pasta dish that he said was good. The restaurant was full and we had to wait a few minutes to be seated. The waitress was very pleasant and efficient.

• Visited November 2012

Belleview
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SO SO”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

actually would rather have eaten at LONG JOHN SILVERS
food is just SO SO nice server and host food was no better or worse than any other seafood place

Visited August 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Frozen Seafood in Florida??? Why???”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Why would you serve frozen seafood in Florida???
Why would you serve canned vegetables in Florida???
Hope I can avoid this place in the future.

“Terrible”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Let me just start off with the fact that the sign said there was a Monday Crab Legs special; wasn't even close to a special. While the service was average, I can't say the same for the food. I ordered oysters as a side. And for all of y'all who've gone to sea food restaurants and ordered oysters, you expect the shells with them(common knowledge). Mine came fried. They should specify the menue.
As for the rest of the food, you can tell its not fresh. I can honestly say that the only thing I enjoyed was the hush puppies. The salmon was dry, the fried fish had bones, and the fried shrimp still had the skin. All in all, I just left the the restaurant hungrier for actual food, and $85 down the toilet.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great food, generous portions, and excellent service - you'll love this place!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

During our vacation to Florida in July 2012, my family dined at Sam's St. Johns. Most of us had the all-you-can-eat shrimp special of the day for 13.99, and 2 of us shared the plenty-for-two seafood platter. We took home 2 boxes of leftovers.... there was so much food! It was deliciously prepared, although the baked potatoes were a bit overdone. Our server was very attentive and friendly, as well as the owner. We've been eating here for years, and we just love this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012