“home made all the way”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 11, 2012

if you want real country BBQ got to tommys! locally owned and everybody is friendly

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We're so glad that the folks at a nearby antique mall recommended a stop at Tommy's. We do a lot of grilling ourselves and simply found Tommy's to be among the best we've had. Stopping at Tommy's has now become a habit on our way to FL and again on our way home.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Ordered rib special. SOOO dry and tough. Maybe be better on day they aren't on special.

2  Thank KJ S
Reviewed November 22, 2011

You would think that having the owners daughter Ashley Glover wait on you would ensure good service, but it was just the opposite. I could hear her cursing and talking down to another employee, Linda (who is an excelent server, she's waited on me a previous time) I asked her to please watch her language around my children. We waited 30 mins for our food when there was only 4 other tables in the dining room. I was told that she "forgot" to put our order in. Then when we recieved our Large rib dinner which recently went from 9.95$ to 12.95$ it looked as though the cut the ribs in half. So instead of recieving 7 ribs we really only got 3-4 ribs cut in half. So they jacked up the prices and cut the portion in half. They were burnt flavorless and dry! If your looking for good bbq I would NOT reccomend this place to my worse enemy.

5  Thank queenb91383
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I had a groupon coupon to Tommy''s which showed the expiration as November 2, 2011.
As anyone who uses Groupon knows, it is up to the individual business whether they want to extend the expiration. Most every Groupon coupon I have used the owner's have extended the date so as to accommodate their customers, except in this case.
Now, I see why there are so many bad reviews on this website.
I'm over Tommy's!