“A Taste of Clean”

Checkers Drive Inn
Ranked #361 of 499 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 13, 2008

On one evening I Stopped by Checkers wanting one of their Fish Sandwiches that they have on their menu.And it's hard to decide witch side to go thru with doudle drive thru.So the side I did choose the line just seem to come to a stand still while all the other cars on the left side have got they food and gone who pulled up the same time as me.Five min.passed no car moving 10 minutes pass one car finally moved.So when I got to the right side drive-thru the guy at they window didn't come right away I had to wait several more seconds,so when I did see him I saw him wrap a sandwhich up and put it in the bag ,which were my fish sandwhich.I immediatly ask the guy were that my order and his answer were yes!I told the guy in a nice way that I was not going to accept that order because he were taking orders and receiving money from customers an making customers food all at the same time.I reject that order because money is good and money is very un-clean people put money every where shoes,bottles,under clothes,etc.Money have thousands of germs on it,it pass from hand to hand,pocket to pocket.Restaurants should never let employees handle money and food at the same time.And all of the other employees I saw preparing customers food had gloves on their hands except him.Hopefully !he wasn't the manager,because if so how can you set an example for your employees who work under you when they see you doing wrong.

1  Thank 1classygirl