“Wings good, but Credit Card fraud?”
Review of Wings Plus

Wings Plus
Ranked #34 of 112 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Cape Coral, Florida
“Wings good, but Credit Card fraud?”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were visiting family in the area and 8 of us went to Wings Plus in Oakland Park. We do enjoy the wings there. I paid the bill with my Visa card and tipped well. The next morning we went to gas my daughter's car and the same Visa card was refused. I called the card company and was immediately connected to the Fraud department. There was a $2.63 charge at the local Candlewood Suites sometime after we ate. The charge was most likely a test charge after the theif cloned my credit card. So my card was cancelled. (Wings Plus was the only place where I had used that card in days.)

So if you want to avoid the inconvenience of having your credit card cancelled, my suggestion is that you pay with cash!

• Visited August 2013

fort lauderdale, florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Food- Ice Cold Beer Fast Delivery”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Big menu. Wings are the best ! The blue cheese dressing is unbelievable. and the belt best news is they deliver all day long & half tonight. Try the turkey club on rye.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Good wings”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Wings were good. Fries were better. Busy place with tons of takeout. Atmosphere is a bit run down but you aren't there for gourmet....

• Visited May 2013
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Great wings!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love the variety of flavors of wings here! I have been eating here for almost 20 years and have never had better wings. I have actually gotten my whole office turned on to this restaurant. My only note of caution, if you want the curly fries you should eat in, not take out or delivery as they loose their crispiness.

Visited March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Consistent & Always Good!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have been going here for years. Love Love Love the wings here! They have a variety of flavors to choose from. You can be creative and mix flavors. You can also split 2 different flavors in an order. Their fried mushrooms are to die for. They have a pretty good size menu, but we usually go for fried mushrooms appetizer, wings and beer. The food comes out hot, and the beer cold. Very friendly service. Great neighborhood place!

• Visited March 2013