“Welcome back to Dania Cielito!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #27 of 115 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Description: Cielito Lindo has their beginning in the spring of 1985 when we opened our first restaurant in Pompano Beach. Then, as now, each dish was faithfully created from favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation and brought with us from Mexico. Over the years, we have taken great pride in offering our guests fine foods of Mexico prepared and served with dedication to the best of Mexico's traditions. New dishes are constantly bring created and adapted for your enjoyment and dining pleasure. Our popular "Especialidades de la Casa" reflects the high quality long associated with Cielito Lindo Restaurants, and now seafood dishes, "Pescado del Mar," compliment our new Cielito Lindo Restaurants. Welcome to Cielito Lindo's. Enjoy your visit, and come again soon.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The service is incredible and food also. This place has just returned after several years out of the area. We had a great lunch and two weeks later a superb dinner. Family owned and operated-It is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am suffering in my bed as I type this review. I went to this restaurant earlier today and the service was not great, the food is not the same and I realized after leaving why I stopped eating there a year or two ago. I remember getting violently sick then as I am violently suck now. I have had severe vomiting, diarrhea and chills since eating. I have never been so sick in my life. Not to mention, my wife is also sick just like me. I have brought up everything I ate from there menu. I will NEVER go here again.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This isn't my first visit to Cieolito Lindo; I've probably eaten here 4 or 5 times. But my experience last night finally convinced me to look for better food and service elsewhere the next time I feel like Mexican food. We arrived around 7:30PM and from the start, our server Rosa kept trying to rush us. I don't know what her hurry was, the place is open until 11:00PM on Fridays and at no time while we were there was it more that 3/4 full. PLENTY of empty tables and no one waiting. We were there to celebrate a promotion one of our party has just gotten. We ordered drinks quickly but were slow to read the menu because we were talking. She kept coming over every couple of minutes asking if we were ready to order. OK, I understand that it's her job to take our orders and serve us, but after the 4th time get a clue and watch us to see when we're ready. Now the food. The flavors in my fish tacos were not objectionable but not good, and the tortillas were so soggy that they couldn't be picked up, and the rice and beans were flavorless. Another diner ordered the vegetarian combo and it was also extremely soggy. To be fair, the other 2 diners enjoyed their dinners. To overcome the blandness of the food we asked Rosa twice if we could get some hot sauce and after quite a delay, she brings us a bottle of Tabasco! Is that the best they can do in a Mexican restaurant?! We finished eating at about 9:00PM. Rosa brought the check. We were chatting. Still no one waiting for a table. It was obvious that we hadn't put cash or credit card on the check but she came over every couple of minutes to ask if we were ready. Finally, after not too long a time, she came to the table and said she had to take our check RIGHT NOW. I don't need that kind of treatment in a restaurant. They've seen me for the last time.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have been going to the Cieltio Lindo on Prospect Road in Fort Lauderdale and the location on Dixie Highway in Pompano Beach for YEARS. They are always extremely kind and welcoming each and every time. The food is consistantly good, I've tried several things I never had before, and was pleased with them. They have happy hour daily and on certain nights of the week during happy hour they have margarita specials with dinner purchase (call to confirm day) Also, they have daily lunch specials that are extremely affordable and super tastey.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Worn out restauraant. Could use a bit of modernizing. Good service. Same fajitas as everywhere else. Average Margaritas. This is a go-to place if you're on a budget. If you're cutting down on expenses try the dinner for two special for only twenty bucks plus tax and tip.