“Great menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ceviche by the Sea

Ceviche by the Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche by the Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Great menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Fun experience in this very chic little restaurant. I am not a fan of Ceviche, but what I tasted from others in my party tasted good. There are many other wonderful things on the menu! I had a steak and it was great. The Octopus as appetizer was wonderful and service was excellent.

Visited February 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Octopus ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love this restaurant- and that we can walk here from home is a bonus!
When we go for dinner, we share an order of ceviche to start- its a generous portion- and it is yummy, the fish is perfectly marinated- and while you can order it with the heat you want, they will also bring you a little dish of sauce/peppers, if you want to adjust. My husband then gets an entree (usually the grilled skirt steak) and I get the octopus appetizer for dinner. The octopus is grilled and tender (ask Benjamin the manager to tell you how they do this!), with some chimichurri on the side. They also bring you your own little grill to heat or crisp it up- it is the best octopus I've had- and I do order that quite frequently!
Everything we've had there has been excellent, as is the service.
I don't know that you would call this location Oakland Park- I would call it Fort Lauderdale...wherever it is, be sure to give it a try!

• Visited March 2014
Miami,Fl
“Amazing Peruvian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you are in broward you have to try this place!!!! The food and service is amazing!!!! Andres our waiter was amazing!!!! This is a must place to visit for Peruvian food!!!! Loved loved it!!!!

• Visited February 2014
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Great food and atmosphere ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious, especially the ceviche. The atmosphere is very relaxing.
The service was great as well.
We'll be back for sure.

Boca Raton, Florida
“great atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Not very busy for a Wednesday evening, but 4 of us had dinner. Scallops appetizer were delish, along with shrimp ceviche. Lobster main course was good, and lomo was very tasty, although different from lomo I had in Lima. Can't remember what our friends had, but they enjoyed it, although they said it wasn't so authentic, was tasty nonetheless. The servers were very nice, although sometimes distracted from us. Bar was cool with nice wine selections, but no hard liquor. Will definitley go back and try and Sea Bass

• Visited February 2014