“Very nice, all around.”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Asian fusion restaurant
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I drove by that restaurant many times not considering it because of the location in strip mall but than saw review and decide to try it for family dinner. Clean, elegant decor. Place is small but cozy.Service very good and food...delicious !. We had group of 5 and almost everyone had different appetizers and entree but all was very good,The best was at the end- cheesecake tempura. that cake just melts in your mouth !
It is served with ice cream on the site. Hot and cold- delicious !.We plan to go back soon and bring friends.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my third or fourth time eating at Oaki. We had a groupon/living social this time that was $29 for 2 entrees and a shared appetizer. There were literally no restrictions on the groupon. I could have ordered the $30+ lobster/filet hibachi that cost more than the actual groupon. Anyway, I got the shaking beef, which is phenomenal. They make excellent fried rice, and it's a big portion, so I made that upgrade. They have a good selection of Asian beers. My wife got hibachi sea bass and loved it. Groupon aside, I'd come here anytime at full price. The food is great, portions plenty, and the service is fantastic. Any server will bring you something if they see you need it. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Sharif_M
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is the best place to eat in Ft Lauderdale. Great service, excellent food and must have the crazy donuts for dessert!!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went here with my husband because we had a Groupon, but we will return even without a discount. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Our waiter was friendly and entertaining and the prices were very reasonable. We had a totally pleasant dining experience and would recommend this restaurant without any hesitation!

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is a good find. We drove by it for months and finally decided to try it. Very cool atmosphere. Small, cozy and the food is banging! Listen to the other reviews this place is the real deal. Food blows Benihanas away. No hibachi tables or show just good food. We will be back!

1  Thank Raymart