“Best pizza in the USA”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We ordered for delivery based on the tripadvisor review... Best pizza ever. This place is #5 for good reason. I will never order from anyone else again. They delivered in less than 45 minutes, piping hot and amazing good. Boneless chicken wings were fantastic. Highly recommend this place!!

There are newer reviews for Jet's Pizza Fort Lauderdale

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have been eating Jet's for years and thought it was about time I made a comment. Pizza is one of my favorite foods and Jet's in Fort Lauderdale is the best. The crust and sauce are unique and without equal. The flavorized crusts add another dimension to the taste. We own a hotel in Fort Lauderdale beach and Jet's menu is the only one we have in our rooms. In addition to our weekend orders, I usually drop in once a week for a slice and a chat with Nick the owner. I always get a cheerful reception and the slice keeps me going for the day. A pleasant surprise is the salad which I ordered once in a fit of health consciousness. It is really tasty and the ingredients crispy fresh as they are made fresh on the premises.

1  Thank vvilla
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We were on a 4 day trip to Ft. Lauderdale, and we were exhausted and hungry on our first night after having an early dinner. We weren't sure about Jet's because it appears to be a chain in a few south east states. After reading reviews on here, we figured we would try it. The 8 corner deep dish might be one of the best pizzas I have ever had. It was so good and fresh, and they delivered right to our hotel. Definitely having it next time we visit!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is the best pizza in town. Always have one when I'm in town. Great food for the family and sitting on the beach. Nic the owner is a great guy and cares about the freshness and making a great pie. There's other food for your needs, and they have great deals. Can't eat enough.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We had Jet's Pizza (specially) delivered and were impressed with the 8 corner deep dish pizza, the super-cheesy cheese bread, and the great salad, too. The pizza had a crispy, buttery crust and a load of wonderful Wisconsin cheese. The toppings (green peppers and onions) were especially fresh. The marinara sauce and ranch dressing were great with the cheesy bread. There is just something about their ranch dressing! Too good! The salad was crisp and refreshing, and again, had just the right amount of Wisconsin cheese.
Jet's pizza doesn't feel like "franchise" pizza. They know how to make a good deep dish!