“Looking for great Tacos”
Review of Alegria Tacos

Alegria Tacos
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I were looking for some good tacos when we drove by Alegria Tacos. Well we checked tripadvisor and it had some great reviews. So we desired to check it out now this place is one of those places were the locals know about it's a cute little place some people would say a hole in the way place. It's very small only 2 tables in the place. Don't be scared by the looks this place Is one of the best places for food. I had the burrito and my wife had one of the special items on the menu. The prices are awesome great value. Let me tell you WOW ITS A MUST STOP and if you are located in the area it will be a place you will keep coming back too.

There are newer reviews for Alegria Tacos

Reviewed April 4, 2014

All I'm going to say is... If you don't try this place you are going to miss the best food around... I had passed this place many times and never noticed it.. I am soooo happy I did ... I will go back often.. Love it!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We work in the area so we are always looking for new restaurants for lunch. I tried both a pork taco and a chorizo, while my associate had a beef burrito. They were all excellent! If you are in the mood for Mexican food and do not mind taking it out please give them a try. You will not be disappointed. Plan to go again next week and try another menu item. Terrific owners who take the order, cook the food, and check to make sure everything is just right.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

recently dropped in for tacos at lunch. F and K have been here lots and after our first visit we went back a second time. both times had the ala carte tacos. not too spicy, but that is easily fixed by askng for some hot sauce. i thought the price quite reasonable .... tasty fare need not cost an arm and leg.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The tacos, burritos and fajitas are delicious here, plus the service is great. So glad we took the chance to visit this little corner shop on a cold Monday night. You will leave full and happy!