“Best Mexican food hands down!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The place isn't much to look at, but the food and service you will receive are top notch! A must try if in the area...

1 Thank Monica10670

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious and authentic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The tacos are Mmmmm delicious! I had carne asada and Carnitas. I am definitely coming here often. small intimate atmosphere, the owners run the place and are super nice. Delicious food atty a great price. My new fave!

1 Thank Cristina420
Colcnut creek
“Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Place is a hole in the wall, but food is outstanding. Authentic mexican. I had the tacos they came with cilantro and onions served between 2 corn tortillas that tasted like they may have been homemade(i should have asked). Only downside is there are only 3 tables so be prepared to have to go take out route. Even if you have to eat it in your car its worth it. Ill definitely be back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Soflajim
Florida
“Authentic Amazing Tacos!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Amazing authentic tacos. Im from California (mexican background) and a big food critique. I'm so happy I found this taco place, it reminds me of restaurants back home. It's great going to a Mexican joint where you know the chef is Mexican. Food quality is great and salsa is to die for. They are very friendly and service is fast. If you are looking for authentic good quality Mexica food in Fort Lauderdale... This is your place. Done be discouraged by the outer appearance, you will not regret it!

1 Thank Lizcruiser
Richardson, Texas
“Tacos so good my tastebuds jumped for joy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

While in Florida to celebrate our anniversary my husband and I were searching for good, authentic Mexican food and after reading the reviews here we decided to give this place a shot. This place is certainly a "no frills" restaurant and has only three small tables but what it lacks in tables and frills is more than made up by taste. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. My husband and I had three tacos each, rice and beans and I had a soda. The food came quickly and looked so good I almost forgot to take pictures. If you want authentic Mexican food for a great price, this is the place. I wish we had discovered this place sooner but on our next trip we will certainly return to try more of their delicious food.

• Visited August 2012