“ABSOLUTELY DO IT!!!”

Capt. Karty's Gone Fishing Mosquito Lagoon Guide Service
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This guy Karty knows what he's doing. My gf, good friend, and I went on the four hour and he put us on the fish quickly! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

1  Thank Kevin S

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Booked Kary Again, and again we slammed 'em. He's really got a sense of where the fish are going to be, and what to use to catch them. He's the Tom Brady and Payton Manning of fishing, all rolled into one. None Better. I've booked him again in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Capt Karty is reallly grund fish at baiting my wifes hook and he found fish even on a bad day. Go with the and catch fish.Karl & CC

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Fishing with Capt. Karty Sills is an experience well beyond a mere fishing trip. You have the opportunity to behold the beauty of Mosquito Lagoon. You can actually hear the surf crashing on the other side of a forested hill that separates the beautiful lagoon, where you are fishing, from the pounding surf of the Atlantic ocean. Karty is a "fish whisperer". He takes you to them, you catch them, it's just that way. He's the best. I'll go back and fish with him as often as I can!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Capt. Karty fishing in "stealth mode" sneaking up on fish, positioning the boat for perfect casts, tells you where to cast and "FISH ON!" Another beautiful redfish.

I only use Capt Karty when i fish that area of Florida. he is professional, has a great personality and really loves fishing and wants nothing more than for you to catch fish!

Try him and you will understand what I mean.