This was my second stay at the Doubletree. Our room was nice, the end room, 2 queen beds, room was clean with no odors. The room had a fridge and coffeemaker, nice bathroom, soft towels, softer bedding. The only complaint I have is there were no 'movies on demand'. The tiki bar for the most part was always crowded after around 3 PM. The main floor restaurant had inside and outside seating which not only served breakfast and lunch, but also dinner. You could also use room service or eat at the tiki bar. There was also an inside bar. The front desk was pleasant and helpful, parking was adequate. The hotel appeared full or at least close to full, the pool was on the small side, but when you are beachfront, who needs a pool. Beach service is readily available. I would definitely stay here again. Beach is very close to the hotel and other buildings are close also. Beach was noisy both day and night. When sitting on the balconey at different times, I could tell the people were coming from other areas of the beach to this property, but if you get out there early, there is no reason why you could not get a chair/umbrealla ( for a fee of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida