N. Redington Doubletree has it all: View, sunsets, beach, tiki lights, in and outdoor eating, good food, tiki bar, steel drums (on weekend 2hrs before sunset) warm pool, non touristy area! Our restaurants nearby as well. The staff is attentive but not overbearing, friendly but not gushy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida