This was supposed to be just an overnight stop on my way to Naples, FL. This hotel is quite nice and we were upgraded to a beach view room and that was really great. The hotel has some nice touches but the biggest impression came from the staff. There is a fine line between someone being cordial or being genuinely service oriented but when I encounter it, I recognize it and appreciate it. The three ladies I encountered in my first two hours set the tone for a stay that will remain in my memory. The first was the lady at check in, the next was the bartender and finally the hostess for the dining room. Not just friendly or courteous but they exuded a warmth and genuine concern for my well being. I know this is a nebulous kind of thing and it is totally subjective but the staff here saved me from an otherwise ugly day's travel with their smiles and caring attitudes. Just before my arrival, I got caught in a particularly long and tedious traffic jam. This came after about 7 hours of driving and so my experience could have been ruined by and otherwise non caring type of treatment. Cudos to the staff here. This place will remain pleasant in my memory and the next time, I think I will make it a destination rather than a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida