Pros: directly on the beach
beautifully landscaped grounds
clean, large pool
very good rates
Cons: A/C window units (one in living room, one in bedroom) could not keep up with Florida humidity. It was 2:00 am before the rooms ever cooled off.
No ice machines.
kitchenette not well stocked. I cooked canned biscuits in a frying pan in the oven : ).
tiny, tiny bathroom.
Overall, it was a nice place and we don't regret staying there. We enjoyed our trip a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tropically landscaped Sails Resort Apartment Motel is directly on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, one of the safest beaches in the U.s. & in a quiet area. Located centrally to St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa.Our apartments are spacious and comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. There is daily maid service (except Sundays and Holidays), so your time will be free for fun and relaxation. All bedrooms are furnished with 2 double beds or 1 double and 1 twin. Sleeper sofas in Living Rooms.All open out to our spacious grounds with 200' beach frontage and sun deck, 20' X 40' heated pool, sun-hut, gas barbecue, guest laundry on premises, shuffleboard, phones in rooms, wall to wall carpeting, free WIFI and all this and more in a friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sails Resort And Apartment Hotel North Redington Beach
- Sails Hotel And Apartment
- Sails Resort And Apartment Motel North Redington Beach, Florida