“I'll be going back!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last year we ate here for breakfast. Had a little wait but it was worth it. Delicious potatoes and wonderful omlettes!! My daughter had one of their yummy versions of eggs benedict. We will going back to the same area this spring and I definitely plan another visit for another delicious breakfast!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Disappointed. Imitation crab in Florida really? My breakfast was do fishy that I couldn't eat it. I only ate my potatoes which were good. The two bites I had of the Crab Benedict almost made me sick. Go to Sweet Sage Cafe instead.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

A friend recommended this place for breakfast. When we walked in, it was packed with a pretty long wait list. We were seated in no time! The menu is huge, the dishes are unique, and you will not leave hungry. My coffee was always filled and was very good. I had the Key West omelette - bananas, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and cinnamon. I was hesitant but figured I'd try something I couldn't get elsewhere! It was outstanding! We'll be going back again!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stopped here for Sunday brunch today on the way to play mini golf. This quaint restaurant is decorated adorably. The menu has a plethora of choices from multiple versions of eggs benedict to savory waffles and crepes. We never had bacon waffles so we decided to take the risk and it was worth it. There were chunks of bacon in each bite of light waffle. These were the best waffles that I have ever had. Additionally, the service was excellent. This is the place to stop for brunch if you are ever near Redington Beach, Fl.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We tried this breakfast place Sunday, my first time there. It had to be good as the place was packed with a short wait. It was decorated, uh, I guess just like a frog would decorate his or her place. Very eccentric. Tables are small and crowded together. Wait staff was busy, efficient and some were a bit arrogant in a pleasant sort of way. The food was very good. Its a bit pricey but the portions are enormous and delicious. My girlfriend had an omelet and when she was finished it looked like the were still two more meals on her plate. I had a bacon tomato benedict that was huge also. I can't remember the last time I was unable to finish a breakfast, but I couldn't finish this one. Our visit was very enjoyable. We highly recommend.