“Great Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Treasure Island, Florida, United States
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Always loved the Frog Pond, tough to find a better breakfast on the beach. It is a place my wife and I agree is great. She loves Locs and Bagels and I love the omelets. Last week we had a special Cheese Burger Omelet and it was out of this world!

kitchener
“nice meal”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

meals are tasty and most people take a doggy bag as portions are huge.only serving breakfast and lunch.

Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were recommended here by an employee at a hotel we were staying at. Wow did not expect such a delicious breakfast with incredible portions. The ambience was fun and cute loved all the little frog pictures, statues and decorations. The food great I ordered the eggs skillet....huge and so yummy 2 eggs over a bed of bacon, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, boccoli, peppers and toast. Truly enjoyed it. My husband wasn't to impressed he ordered the same but with sausage he felt his had sand in his skillet?? My girl friend ordered hers with turkey and she said it was awesome, her husband ordered the special with eggs, sausage, grits, potatoes coffee, and juice. We would return again!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cr8z4u
Saint John, Canada
“good food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The place is busy felt a little rushed staff were very busy ,and that maybe why they were not very friendly. We had breakfast here the portions were large .Lots of fresh fruit. price was good quick service.

1 Thank cathyinnb
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast at the Frog Pond twice during our short vacation to North Redington Beach. It did not disappoint! The portions are huge, prices are good, and the servers were attentive. I had the strawberry waffle special (check out my photo) and it was the best waffle I've had. My husband really enjoyed the western omelette. Fresh orange juice was also wonderful. If we ever find ourselves back in the area - which I hope we do - the Frog Pond will definitely be on our list of places to eat!

• Visited May 2013