Far Horizons Motel
$193
$177
Malibu Beach Resort(North Redington Beach)
$124
The Hotel Sol(Redington Beach)
$189
$183
Hotwire.com
$209
$159
Courtyard
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)(Great Value!)
$130
Shoreline Island Resort(Madeira Beach)
$125
$101
Park Circle Bed and Breakfast(North Redington Beach)
TripAdvisor
Island House Resort(North Redington Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and i used to stay here 20 years ago....so when i had my own family i decided to bring them here.....they loved it....nice little quiet hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank BrianMartin
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed for a partial week the first week of April 2012. For the price, this was a very good deal. Clean, nice pool, great beach front and was not crowded. The rooms are independentally owned and then rented out by the manager. Our room and our friends' room were updated and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank INspringbreakers
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our room was completely remodeled. Extremely clean. Staff was good. Pool was warm not the cleanest but nice none the less. I had a very enjoyable stay. Had stayed at other hotels in this area and this was the nicest by far!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Travel s
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed for July 4th weekend in 2010. This place a fairly clean, reasonably priced, and our kids loved the pool. We came back for the July 4th week of 2011. This time we got a a room facing the gulf. We really enjoyed our stay. We never had any guests in our room, we cleaned up our room before we checked out, and we were respectful of those around us. We reserved the same room for next year, but a month after we got back home, we recieved a letter saying that due to complaints of having guests during our stay we were not welcome back next year. We are shocked! My husband called thinking that they got the wrong people. He was told that this was an association decision. Noone ever said anything to us while we were there. We would never knowingly break rules or disrespect anyone. I suspect that the owners decided that they wanted the room fro someone else.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank Natasha D
TP4103, Owner at Far Horizons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I would just like to add that we do not put people on our do not return list unless we have a very strong reason for it. I would just like to say on our behalf that this family had a large amount of family members staying at a property close by . My other guests complained that they took over the pool area, and had about 22 extra people at our hotel. When a large amount of our guests have the same complaint we must take action to ensure everyone has a good time. Our other guests were very uncomfortable, and we had to take action to ensure this did not happen again.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

My girlfriends and I have stayed here for about 14 years. We never caused any problems and always tipped the housekeepers and front desk. We always reserve our room one year in advance when we leave. Last May 2010 we reserved our room for May 2011. Six weeks before our reservation, we were contacted that our room, a one bedroom on the first floor, was no longer available for May 2011. The management had decided to no longer rent this room but we could have a second floor room in the back corner. One friend is 70+ and not good at stairs with all our luggage(motel does not have an elevator). Why would you wait so long to inform a guest that their room was no longer available? Not good customer service in my eyes. We found a great room two motels north and will now stay there. Far Horizons will NOT receive any money from my friends and I. Condition of the motel has also deteriorated in the past few years.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends