“Nice rennovation”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Sandalwood Beach Resort
Reviewed January 19, 2013

What's not to like about the view at the Sandalwood Resort...Out your door and you're on the beach. Nothing fancy but pure Florida beach atmosphere. If you want a high rise with expensive valet try the Breakers in Palm Beach, but if the Florida Gulf and quiet walks on the beach are more your style the Sandalwood Resort is perfect.

Room Tip: 121 and 256
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank flhdtv

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Sandalwood Beach Resort is a beautiful accommodation on the beach! The staff there are all extremely approachable and accommodating to any needs or requests, and always have smiles on their faces! There is fun for all ages at the resort and many activities nearby! My family and I have stayed in units 121 and 356, which have both been recently renovated! The units are spacious and well decorated, yet affordable! I highly recommend this resort as your next vacation destination! We love Sandalwood Beach Resort and will definitely be spending many more family vacations there!!

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Dcrsmith1308
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have stayed at Sandalwood Beach Resort several times over the past 15 years. They continue to upgrade the property, the common areas and the units. My last two visits I stayed in two different units 121 & 356, which had recently been rennovated-beautiful. The location is excellent, the beach is not overcrowded but has enough going on for "people watching". The resort has many excellent places to eat within walking distance and a short drive away there are more. What else can you ask for when relaxing at the beach? Sun, fun, food and a beautiful and well equiped unit.

Room Tip: Poolside is great-try to book 121. I have never slept so sound. Beach view is always great, room 356...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The staff at the resort was very helpful and friendly. Our room,121, was newly renovated and looked beautiful. Everything was very clean and fresh. I loved being able to walk out and have the pool right there or walk a few steps and be on a quite, peaceful, clean beach. I would highly recommend Sandalwood to anyone looking for somewhere to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Bsmith7
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Sandalwood many times and will continue to go back, every chance I get! It is so much fun to walk out my door and be ON the beach! The pool is also great. It is open and yet enclosed to offer wind break, if needed. The units are clean and comfortable. I have stayed in 121 and 356. Both of these units were nice the first time I stayed. Now they are WONDERFUL!!! They have been completely redone and updated and are modern and lovely. The staff has always been friendly and accommodating! The location is great! There is a bus that runs up and down the road that will take you to deep sea fishing, dolphin watching and lots of shopping and food. I would not hesitate to recommend Sandalwood! I have reservations again for February!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank asinlalala
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I visited in October for an extended weekend. We were concerned given some of the online reviews of the place, but took a chance anyways. The exterior of the building was a bit dated, but the room we stayed in was quite nice. A big plus was that it was located so close to the beach! The resort was quiet and the people were friendly and helpful. Good restaurants and shops were located nearby. Overall, we had a lovely stay and look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: You'll have a choice of several different rooms. There's a lot of variation in their qualit...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chrissy1981
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Sandalwood for a weekend in unit #226 and we were very pleased. The hotel is located directly on the beach, walking distance to a number of restaurants and Tiki bars and a short drive to Clearwater. Our room was clean, nice bed and a flat screen TV. This place it's a great value for the money that you pay. Beautiful ocean view and sunset. We were so lucky to find nice people at the front desk. After we checkout, we realized my daughter forgot a retainer in the hotel room. I called the next morning and they arranged to mail it to New York. I will come back in the near future!

Room Tip: get the oceanfront rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Barefoot Beach Hotel
#3 of 15 in Madeira Beach
0 mi away
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach
Shoreline Island Resort
Shoreline Island Resort
#1 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to Sandalwood Beach Resort? Share your experiences!