“Very Small, but Very Clean”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Billows Apartment Motel
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have stayed in this area several times, but never here. I called a couple other places, but it was quite expensive. When I checked here, the rate was so reasonable, I asked if I could come look at it first. It was a very small room with a king size bed, love seat. little table, little kitchenette and a little bathroom, but it was very clean and as I mentioned very affordable, so we took it. Our room was closest to the road, which can be busy, but I wear ear plugs at night and my husband is hard of hearing, so that was not a problem. After checking in, we went down the road to play mini golf and later we had dinner at the Conch Republic. I thought it was worth what we paid.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Chewystu
There are newer reviews for Billows Apartment Motel

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have family in the area and got sick. Rather then stay with them and infect all, I took a room at Billows. This place could have been a typical, old run down overpriced spot, instead what I found was a meticulously maintained facility. Fresh paint, attentively cared for. Very reasonably priced. Next time we're in the neighborhood we'll be staying here.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
12  Thank gschwob
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Positive:
Great location close to beach and cafes/bar
Good size pool
Clean towels every day
Good price

Negative:
Arrived on Friday, room was not not cleaned untill following Saturday, 8 nights with no clean sheets, toilet cleaned or buckets removed.

Was shouted at for the type of sun lotion I use (piz buin) and accused of getting it over towels - I hadn't. This was upsetting and ruined the rest of the stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank diamond1212
Reviewed June 20, 2012

LOVE. The staff. The must friendly. People that you could ever meet wonderful. Rates daily and weekly lots of space. Fresh cleans towels daily delivered. To your room without asking. I could recommend. This place to a friend. Or family close to bar. And grills or even convenient. Store

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank johnnetta h
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I spent a week here in July 2011 in an apartment motel with my son. Very quiet and charming. Family owned and operated. Donna, the owner, is so kind and we felt totally safe and enjoyed our stay. Beach is directly across the street and facility is very convenient to shopping and great food. Very clean rooms and beautiful setting with relaxing views and pool that we got good use of. I cannot express how much we enjoyed our vacation. I will definitely be back to this hidden treasure. Thx Donna!!

Joann W .
Charlotte, NC

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank JoannWilliams
Reviewed August 4, 2010

The Billows will be the first place I check into before I start my vacation in florida with out a doubt! the owners could't be more friendly. the rooms are perfect. every thing I wanted and more. and the price was a good suprise. I would recommend the billows to anyone who wants a relaxing experiance. the rooms are very clean. thank you to the management and to the local businesses in Redington beach. from Judy, Derek, St. Louis, Mo.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank JUDYSTLOUISMO
Reviewed November 1, 2008

We've just returned to the UK from a three week stay at The Billows and we were not disappointed.
This is the third consecutive year we've stayed there and in our opinion, its the best value in the area.
The airy rooms are large and bright with very comfortable furnishings.
Its exceptionally clean, looked after by the owner herself, and is well maintained.
The pool is always clean and surrounded by plenty of sun beds.
Everyone is very friendly although its a very quiet establishment.
Its very close to Tampa airport (about 30 miles) and is central with loads of eating places and shopping malls and its directly opposite a beach access.
We will continue to stay here whenever we visit the area

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Holiday Isles Resort
Holiday Isles Resort
#12 of 15 in Madeira Beach
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Seminole Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St....
#9 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Barefoot Beach Hotel
Barefoot Beach Hotel
#3 of 15 in Madeira Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach

Been to Billows Apartment Motel? Share your experiences!