“Excellent Oysters”

Conch Republic Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Tried to get into this restaurant our first night on Redington beach and the wait was over an hour so we went elsewhere. Went back earlier the next night with a party of 6 and got right in. Really glad we did everyone loved there meals and the oysters on the half were terrific. Several of us had Grouper dishes and they were all about as good as grouper gets. My wife had the amazing $16 lobster and thought it was better than the one she recently had at a very upscale restaurant. Amazing price.

We went back the next day for lunch and there was far less chaos but the food was just as good. Had the oysters again for just the two of us and they gave us 15 fort the 12 price because they though some were small. Yummy. Got to get back here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,227)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Got a very nice booth, and ordered a couple off appetizers and some dishes for the family.
Gator that tasted like chiken, was great the grouper was great but very salty (due to being blackened i presume). And the drinks 2 for 1 during happy hours also were a hit.

Would go back and would recomend

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have been coming to North Redington Beach for years. We always start our vacation off with dinner at the Conch Republic. It is busy and you almost always have to wait, but the food does not disappoint.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I don't even like mussels! My father in law ordered them and asked me to at least try them. When I did, I could not believe how delicious they were! I helped eat them. I still can't believe I ate them. We are now trying to find out how to make that yummy diablo sauce.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Wait staff extremely courteous and well mannered and friendly. Selections of foods for all tastes exceptional!! Whatever we ordered was done to perfection. Highly recommend it will go back when I visit the area again loved it.