“Fun atmosphere, tasty food”

Conch Republic Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Clearwater, Florida
“Fun atmosphere, tasty food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times over the past several years. Atmosphere is beachy and fun with a cool Tiki area outside. The food is really good, it seems like most things are made there (instead of frozen). The filet is surprisingly good for a beach joint. I also really like the stuffed pork chops, and the seafood I've had has been fresh. The Cuban sandwich is just okay, I've had better elsewhere. If you like rum, the conch has a crazy amount. In terms of beer there's not a huge selection, but there is a good amount of craft on tap to choose from, not just the normal Corona and Bud Light . Happy hour has some pretty good deals and service has been overall very friendly the instances I've been there. If you are going to be in the area, I would definitely recommend this place.

Doylestown
“A really fun place, wonderful food and service!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

A really lively place, really excellent food (fish their specialty) and wonderful service ... Go for the jalapeño crusted snapper!

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Maybe it was an off day?”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

If I could give it 3 1/2 stars I would, better than average but not quite very good on the day I visited with friends. On the negative side the service was pretty slow and they seemed to be catering to the bar and outside crowd over those few of us on the inside, but on the positive side it gave the friends time to catch up, but if I had been with just one other person I might have walked out for the wait. Ok, I'm over that now. The atmosphere was beachy and whimsical but if they wanted to be a sports bar they will need larger tvs. The food was good but didn't think they were especially large portions, one of the people orders baby back ribs and they must have come from a small baby, they were good he said, just barely there. The fish and chips were great and the fist was a good size. Seemed like a great place to hang our for the afternoon if you can get on the outside/roadside seating.

“Excellent”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Very good place to have oysters. The mussels are amazing. Possibly the best we have had. The service was great.

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was simply the best meal I had while I was in Florida! The service was PERFECT! Our waiter knew everything on the menu and had suggestions for how to prepare each dish. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.
The food was the best sea food I have ever had. I enjoyed the seafood pasta and it was loaded with seafood. Fish, scallops, shrimp, you name it! The portions were very large.
All of the people I went with ordered seafood and I can't say enough about the quality. No complaints!