“Consistently good food and great service”

Conch Republic Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Always a busy spot but they def get you in quickly. The food is great and they are very attentive. The servers and staff are friendly and the atmosphere is really nice too. If you are ever in the area it is a must!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We ventured there specifically while on vacation from farther north up the beach. We visited the sister restaurant when we were in Key West. I heard the mojitos were awesome. I sampled the raspberry mojitos and I agree, they are good. They do them all from scratch, no mix. I was craving a shrimp po boy which was good. We sat outside on their front patio. This restaurant is across the street from the beach--no view. It was a good place to seek out! They also have a lot of nice souvenirs to buy.

1  Thank Gigglebox
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Nice selection of items and you can't beat their two for one happy hours! A good, clean place to bring all ages - easy location right on Gulf Boulevard and plenty of parking. We went two nights and weren't disappointed at all. Staff was very friendly as well. Definately know what they are doing - the place is packed but they handle the crowds very well.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My old H.S. girlfriend and I love to meet at the Conch to "catch up" and ....hey! It's always Happy Hour! THe appetizers are PLENTY and are delicious! My hubby loves their steaks and I love the "she crab" soup and crablegs. Sometimes it gets a little LOUD, that's my only negative. Most of the time the service is awesome.

1  Thank beachgmaSeminoleFL
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Conch Republic is about a 20 minute walk from our condo. We go there for lunch several times a month. The staff is very friendly, the prices are reasonable, and the beer is cold.
My favorite dish is the southwestern salad with grilled chicken. My husband says the cold peel and eat shrimp are the best he ever had. The seasoning is so good. If you are in the area, try Conch Republic. You'll be glad you did.

2  Thank suznlar