$170
$131
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Malibu Beach Resort(North Redington Beach)
$79
Island House Resort(North Redington Beach)
Free cancellation until 08/03
$94
The Hotel Sol(Redington Beach)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$119
$115
$134
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
$110
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
$125
Free cancellation until 08/03
$125
All reviewsfree cabanaspool and hot tubmurphy bedold florida charmlocation location locationacross streetgreat beachgulf of mexicoice machineunitsconchmaidpetersburgbalconies
Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

Our family can't wait to visit next year again!!! We are a family of 3 along with my brothers family of 5 in a seperate room. The good first- excellent location. Our room was literally steps from the beach.The kitchenette had a few basic amenities but with Walmart near by and the complimentary grills, we ate like kings all week. Room very basic and in moderate condition. Beds not too bad. Linens fresh and clean. For the amount of time we spent in the room, which was not much at all, it worked.
The beachfront was peaceful with all families. No spring breakers!!! Pool very nice. Free catamaran rides..yahoo! Rental jet skis just a walk down the beach. The best part was the patrons! The patio is filled with umbrella tables where everyone grilled and had family meals. Everyone was great and so friendly. In the night the kids played safely on the beach and pool while the adults sat at the tables socializing, cards, food and great memorable times meeting families. Many patrons were repeat renter's that have been staying for generations there.
The bad side- nothing major. We didnt get the extra blanket we needed, no coffee maker in our room but did have one in bros room. Complimentary coffee in lobby though. The maid didnt have our room ready until an hour after check in.The day of checkout the maid knocked on our door and 1 1/2hrs early telling us she needed all of our towels. Then told us check out was earlier than stated in the documents. All aside know that this is not a 5 star resort. We have stayed at 5 star's and after staying here we were happier with the amenities, new friendships and memorable family experience.

For the "World Traveler" below...seriously dude?! This is clearly not a 5 Star Resort so you can't go in expecting 5 star quality.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Mandy D
Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

The resort is a perfect proximity to everything- largo strip mall, Tyrone Mall, Wagon Wheel Flea Market, excellent restaurants and lots of things to do!
The pool is pristine, the beaches are beautiful. The free sailboat rides, kayaking, hot tub are added perks.
Within walking distance to restaurants, bird sanctuary, johns pass (a little hike).
The rooms are clean, not the most updated, but the little time you will spend there, it doesn't really matter. All amenities you could possibly want!
A great family resort, everyone is so friendly you will meet lots of great people- don't miss out on free donuts on Mondays! Bingo on Tuesday! Wednesday pot lucks :)

• Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank debbiecro
Reviewed March 10, 2015

I‘m a 41 year old man who has been lucky enough to have traveled to 46 states and 13 countries all while being wheelchair bound. Some experiences were absolutely amazing and others were very disappointing. Unfortunately, this is the most negative review I’ve ever written about any place I have stayed at. The worst part about it is, it could have very easily been prevented. Because of the way my Family and I were treated by the owner of Grand Shores West in North Redington Beach, Florida. I feel it is very important to let everyone know who may be considering staying there, what they may be up against, especially if you’re disabled like my Mother and I.
To begin with, after we had traded our week to Grand Shores West thru RCI for our March 7‐14th 2015 visit, I called Grand Shores West on November 9th, 2014 to let them know we would be needing a wheelchair accessible room. I called again on January 24th 2015 to confirm that we still would be needing an accessible room. Everything seemed fine on their end.
We arrived at Grand Shores West about 12 noon on March 7. We were a few hours early to check in so we waited by the pool. The grounds around the pool and the beach were beautiful. At 3pm we were able to check in. As soon as we got to our room 104, we noticed a very outdated room which was in need of a 30 year makeover. Mom and I were most interested in the bathroom because both of us are disabled. An accessible bathroom is an absolute must. The bathroom was the smallest full bathroom I have ever seen. The bathroom door was very narrow. My wheelchair is 29 inches wide and it wasn’t even close to being able to fit thru the door. The tub and shower had a huge lip on it and had no grab bars. There was no way that either mom or I could use this bathroom. It was the furthest thing I’ve ever seen from being considered accessible.
We went to the front desk to inquire about why we were not placed in an accessible room. The owner of the building (who I was told by one of his employees was named Bobby Tapolos) came to the desk to discuss our situation. He made it very clear to us that he was never made aware that we were in need of an accessible room. He also informed us that his only handicap room was being occupied by someone who was not disabled. He said he would not ask that person to move. I told the gentleman that I had called two times to confirm the accessible room but he wanted absolutely no part in anything I had to say to him.
We called RCI and they didn’t have anything available because of spring break. At that point, we had no choice but to drive twelve hours back home. We were very disappointed at how we were treated by the manager of Grand Shores West. The manager made no attempt to help us work out a solution or offer any suggestions for another timeshare we could possibly go to with an accessible room.
I would never recommend Grand Shores West to anyone, especially if you are disabled. This vacation that never happened was a huge disappointment. If the owner cared about the people who keep him in business, he would have worked to help us have a wonderful week. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Grand Shores West does not deserve your business and RCI should be embarrassed that they are affiliated with this resort.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Davidjr73
Reviewed March 3, 2015

We stayed here for a week and enjoyed it. People were friendly and helpful. Could use a little updating but it was clean The pool and Spa were great. We go to Florida for the sun and beach and this was just what we needed.

Room Tip: Second floor pool side are best.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leigh R
Reviewed February 19, 2015

this was our 2nd time staying here, the 1st 2 yrs ago. it was much better this time.
don't get me wrong. it is old; the closet doors could not not shut. the rug in the lobby is ancient.
BUT
things are clean. the rooms are clean. the utensils/needs for our RCI week were adequate. everything worked. the wifi was really good. the staff was much friendlier and accommodating. the beach is ideal and clean. the loungers and covers are free to use. great location.
seems like people come back here to meet year after year. I understand why.
so don't expect anything fancy and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family