We stayed at this place for a week. First I will say the good. The beach is great and this was the highlight. Other than that the conditions of the room ruined our trip. The condition of the room was poor at best. The property management replies to reviews saying they did not get notified of guests complaints. This is untrue and a standard answer from them to sidestep fixing the problems. We complained the next day without any actions from them. When we complained to our tour group the management team told them we did not advise them of our issues which was completely false. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere on this beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly beachfront. Fully furnished one, two and three bedroom vacation rentals. All accommodations have full kitchens, living room, dining room and a private balcony directly overlooking the beach and Gulf. On site guest services office, on site staff. Heated pool and Jacuzzi. Beach concessions (cabana rentals, hobie cats, jet skis, aqua cycles, kayaks, etc). Large pool and Jacuzzi deck equipped with tiki huts, beach chairs and chaise lounges. Beach volleyball on site. Next to DoubleTree Hotel offering full restaurant, lounge, beachside dining and tiki bar.Located in the quaint beach town of North Redington Beach. Directly in between St Pete and Clearwater Beaches in the heart of Tampa Bay. Close to restaurants, shopping, water sports, Johns Pass Village, professional sports, arts and entertainment and everything the Tampa Bay Area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Ram Sea Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Sea Condominiums Hotel North Redington Beach
- Ram Sea Condominiums North Redington Beach, Florida