“Some much needed comfort food while on vacation”

Olde World Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in North Port
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This a large restaurant, with scenic painted walls and pretty stained glass. We sat in a comfortable booth enjoyed a rum runner and delicious cosmo while we checked out the menu. The friendly waitress told us about the specials and suggested wines with our meal.
I totally enjoyed the stuffed cabbage on special & my spouse had chicken cordon bleu. Meals come with a side and choice of soup or salad. Mashed potatoes & a delicious onion soup with wonderful cheese made for a satisfying meal.
The menu is extensive, breakfast, lunch & dinner. We drove by one morning and they had a lot of cars in the lot for breakfast. I think anyone would find something they would enjoy on the menu. Prices are reasonable for good quality food.
We will return the next time we visit the area.

1  Thank Geri W

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant is owned and operated by a polish family and they are warm and friendly. The service is personal and excellent. Their food is fresh and is like home cooking. My friends Tom and Valerie Lawrence take me there a couple of times each time I visit. No better potato pancakes in the world. It's a must stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Michaelk

Reviewed April 16, 2014

They have good food and they also have blooming onions that are awesome! There breakfast is good also, my husband likes the potato pancakes.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Same as above. The bar is a cool place to sit. Once we smelled sewer when we were in there eating. That is the last time we went in there.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A ok family restaurant. Prices average, food quality average, decor a little bit of everything. Wait staff above average. Friendly and efficient