“It was ok.”

Ranked #15 of 76 Restaurants in North Port
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

25 minutes from sitting down til food on the table. I found the menu to be a little annoying. Everything had a cutesy title so you had to read the descriptions to see what you were getting. What is a tinkerbell sandwich anyway? I got a"Sherwood Forest", a pastrami sandwich with coleslaw. Thought it funny when I also got coleslaw as a side. My mom got a "barb q Streisand". Roast beef with BBQ sauce. The roast beef was tender but it wasn't BBQ. She said it was ok. After the server delivered our food she didn't come back until we were on our last bites. We won't come back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Eat here occasionally, always good, quick service. Food always hot and fresh, never anything but delicious

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were here for lunch. We have driven by several times and the parking lot was always filled beyond its limits, so we kept on driving. This is a huge restaurant and very homey. Plenty of spaces between tables and lunch was very good. Generous portions; much to choose from. Server was very friendly, patient, and attentive. I had the fruit salad which was okay (it always amazes me that in Florida you can't get a lot of good, fresh fruit), while my companion had breakfast. Our other friends shared the teriyaki salad and raved about it. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We attended a 'gathering' of people who attended our high school at this location. The remarks varied from very good to excellent. The waitress 'Tina' was exceptionally good and easily handled a party of 26. No one went without anything and all food was served correctly, as were the liquid libations!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Generally decent...varied menu.... reasonable value. There is nothing more to add to the review. Period