“Pretty good food and service was good”

Olde World Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 77 Restaurants in North Port
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was good and the waitress was very attetive and good. We didn't wait long for our food and everything was good.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I tried this place and we're very disappointed. When we arrived they told us that we needed to wait so we told them we would be in the lounge. They didn't come and tell us our table was ready and when we asked they said "oh yea we can seat you now". And the wait staff was trained to NEVER make eye contact when passing a table. We placed our order and waited 20 minutes till they brought our salads ant it wasn't even our waitress. When she did come over she informed us that the special we ordered was no longer available. We had to choose another meal and she acted like we just sat down. Wanted to know our potato choice and all we changed was our meat. We we there for 2+ hours and when we did receive our dinner's they were over cooked. I brought it to her attention and she got aggravated. I told her I was not paying for the meal.

1  Thank lowesgirl
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a good enough restaurant, and we use it to meet people, have a good but not great lunch. We came here for breakfast once and that was very good. I have no problem with this place, it's kind of like Bob Evans.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went there to redeem a Gift Card I and must say nasty. I ordered a glass of wine, that came with a complementary bug... and the waitress said , what you do not like a little protein, NOT FUNNY IN A RESTAURANT! Also ordered a sampler platter which was also nasty and unbelievable , A Philly steak and my husband got a Ruben, First who in the hell is the cook , he/she needs to be gone! WAITRESS WAS BAD, FOOD WAS BAD, BUT WHAT WAS WORSE is we still had 34.00 to use,,,,,
So We said who can ruin breakfast.... funny thing!!!!!!!!!! They did!!!! STAY AWAY, SAVE YOUR MONEY, I LIVE IN NORTH PORT AND WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN , NOT EVEN FOR DRINKS!!! DON'T SAY I didn't warn you!!!!

3  Thank PATRICIA C
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We walk in and ask for a table they said 20 minute wait
we asked if we could we in the bar they said yes went to the bar sat down in front of coasters an tips.
so the bartender with her boobs hanging out for Saint Patrick's Day
pics of tips
Never clean the sticky bar and served us drinks
with new coasters
we asked if we could eat dinner in the bar area
bartender said we would be better off in restaurant
then serve dinner to the people next to us 5 minutes later
so she made 1 dollars instead of 30 dollars
So we go to the restaurant side
And wait and wait and wait
finally a lady from a retirement home comes to serve us
I saw where this was going so I ordered broccoli cheese soup ONLY!!!
It tasted like broccoli in a flower bath
This place should close after they make breakfast
In last time I tried breakfast there it was bad also
Save you're time and money

1  Thank HopeYouDontSuck