“awesome burgers and GREAT service”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Greeted by counter staff with smile and asked us if we've ever eaten there before. She took time to explain the size of burgers and best way to order (fries are huge portions and glad she told us). The burgers are cooked to perfect. The buns fresh. The add-ons (which are FREE) are fresh and perfectly complementary to your burger.
Why did I wait so long to visit this chain?

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We have a lot of good places to get burgers, but this one of the best. It may seem a little pricey, but you get two patties of beef and all your toppings. The small order of fries is more than enough for two people to share. While they cook your burgers, you get to snack on peanuts. The servers are efficient and friendly, and everything is neat and clean. It is good to have this choice so close to home.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Wow! The food was amazing. I was looking for a great burger for lunch and I found it. The burgers and fries were the best I have eaten.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I asked my wife today for lunch, her choice. She chose Five Guys Burgers and Fries. She got her usual burger type and me too. She is raving about her burger and loves the fries. Me, not so much. I don't think it's bad, but Burger King has a better taste. My wife asked the burger guy cooking if there was any seasoning on their burger, his answer, not one bit, no salt, no pepper, no nothing. No wonder there is no taste. I will go again just to please the misses, but I will not volunteer.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Liked the food. Good burgers with good portions. Price was good. Nothing to not like about this place.