“The best soup anywhere.”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love their tomatoe basil soup. I could live on that and the bread for the rest of my life.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Have you tried the new pasta dishes? I love the fettucini alfredo with a 1/2 salad. Their half salad is more than a meal. The baguettes are to die for. The Acai herbal tea on the rocks completes the menu. We ate at the one in Venice. It was spacious and clean. The there were tables outside as well. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Everyone's always talking about this restaurant. I finally decided to try it yesterday and ordered 2 different salads (Thai and Asian chicken). The salads were just how I like them. The service were excellent so I decided to come back today ordered their greek salad. I enjoyed this restaurant for their salad, pastry and service. Next time, I'll bring my husband and dine in.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great restaurant, the best bagels, Lunch was great each time we have been there.
It's a new one in North Port, and been quite busy since it opened.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

It was clean & well managed.
I had a chicken cobb salad with avacado & it was excellent.
Very fresh & well put together.
My ma got a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese.
She liked it very much.
There is a drive thru, a big dining room & a lot of outside seating.
Try it...you'll like it