“A drive through???? Yes a drive through Great Food & FAST!!!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were in a hurry & hungry.
The line inside was long as it often is.

We have never been disappointed & this visit was no exception.
We drove through & took it home ---- IF we went through the line we would have still been waiting. It was my first Panera Bread Drive Through & we'll likely do it again!!!!

Oh yes I got my Panera Bread Rewards Card YeeHaaa!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stopped for lunch with friends, and was a very nice experience. The limited menu, is sufficient for lunches and lite meals. The cafeteria type chairs and tables are good for a short but enjoyable stay. Food was quick and tasty. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I suppose you could say, if you've seen one Panera you've seen them all. But just a few thoughts about the restaurant, the food is good. And they have free wifi, so you will find crowds of luncheon folks, some are groups from local businesses, some are retireds, and some are alone with their computers.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stopped at Panera Bread in the early evening. The pastry/bread selection was a bit sparse. We realized this may be because by evening they may have sold out of certain selections. However, we wished the selection was better. We wanted a pastry with nuts. One had a pecan on top and we asked the salesperson if there were pecans inside and she assured us of it.It turned out she was wrong. I'm sure some Panera Breads are well run; we just weren't very impressed.