“awful!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in Bobcat Village Center
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We gathered a party of 22 people for a birthday party last Firday and we had the worst experience ever!
Our chicken wings were served raw so we sent them back only to have the server bring them back to use saying that they were cooked...we were not happy about it and that is when it all went down hill!
The server totally ignored us after that and was rude and unprofessional.
She took a friend's ordered and did not put it in, never checked on why that person was not eating or anything!
It was brought up to the owner's attention...She did ABSOLUTELY nothing about except being rude and extremely unprofessional about the whole incident...
Oh and server us basically accused us of being liars, AWESOME...
Needless to say we used to love going there but we will never go back...all neither will any of our 22 friends.

2  Thank 57virginie57

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We went there on Rib Night at 6:30. The ribs were falling off the bone, dry and very dull. It was like they had no rub, no smoke and oven baked. The only taste was from the sauce that smothered the ribs. The ladies had Chicken Marsala that had very little Marsala taste at all. We won't be running back any time soon. The bill came to over $80 for four. Pricey for bland food.

1  Thank MDCenturion
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great food specials and a very inviting menu. Service was very good. If you haven't tried them yet.. Do So! Excellent fall off the bone ribs every Wednesday.

1  Thank RebeccaValdez
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband, my sister and I visited Bema J's on Saturday night. My sister was visiting from Connecticut and we wanted to treat her to a nice dinner. That evening was probably the fifth or sixth time my husband and I had visited. The three of us really enjoyed our dinners. We also enjoyed the music of a wonderful jazz singer that performs every Saturday night. My husband choose the Seafood Fradiavolo, my sister choose Chicken Parmigiana and I choose the Chicken Alfredo. Very generous portions. The food was served quickly and the meals were very hot. Our waitress was courteous warm and friendly. She made us feel very welcome and checked on us quite often. Prices of all entrees were very reasonable. The atmosphere is comfortable and very inviting. Be sure to stop in for dinner but make sure you add a Sangria to the menu. They make the best Sangria's in the world! We know we will be back again for sure!

1  Thank BLS07
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food was very uninspired and the prices where quite high. Went for lunch and they definitely do not have lunch prices. Ordered hoping the food would be good, and not only was the "manager" unprofessional, but the food was lacking. It's not somewhere i'd send people.

2  Thank Arauna